In line with its Corporate Social Responsibility, the 2022 NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme wishes to invite all applicants that are suitably qualifies to apply for its 2022 Joint Venture Scheme
2022 NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship
Category of Awards
The award comes in two categories and they include:
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit communities
Other information related to the scholarship are listed below:
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Application Deadline: July 8, 2022.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must pass the following criteria.
- You must be a certified 100 level student at the time you apply (This means only students that were admitted in the 2021/2022 academic session).
- You must be a registered full time undergraduate student in a Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- To apply for the Host Communities Merit Award, you must be an indigene of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States.
- To apply for the National Merit Award, you must be studying one of Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science.
You can also read about Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023 |Fully Paid
- Before you proceed with the application, you need to make sure that you have clearly scanned copies of the documents listed below:
- Passport photograph with white background. Should not be more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- O’level Certificate
- School ID Card
- Birth Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- JAMB Result
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- You need to make sure that you name all the documents according to what they represent. This is to prevent the documents from getting mixed up during the upload process.
- Make sure you attach the appropriate documents when you are asked to upload.
- Also make sure that you provide a valid email address and phone contact so they can get across to you.
- All applicants need to fill and sign the NAOC compliance declaration form. You can download the NAOC compliance declaration by clicking here
How to Apply: APPLY HERE
You can also Visit The Official Website For More Information.
The Scholarship have a lots benefits attached to it and it will so go a long way for the beneficiaries. I wish you all the best. Ou0r blog is always dedicated to bring you the best and good updates out there.