Grants is yet another opportunity to build capacity also a sign of growth. The 8 Weeks Management Consulting Program will be explained guide by guide so as to make sure that our users have access to full value and benefits.
8 Weeks Management Consulting Program (Remote)
Employment Type: Intern
Contract Length: 1-3 Months
Non Profit: No
Industry: Business Engineering Finance International Business Startups
- Currently enrolled students, or soon-to-be graduates seeking experience in management consulting
- Students and recent grads who are eager to gain expertise in management consulting
- Students who want to succeed in management consulting should read this.
- a mastery of English
- You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for this program.
In 8 weeks, you will be able to increase your self-assurance as a junior consultant.
- Who: Current college students and recent grads seeking experience in management consulting. No prior knowledge is necessary.
- Students and recent graduates who are ambitious and eager to gain management consulting work experience are the target audience for our consulting program. You can learn and demonstrate to potential employers the essential skills required to start a successful career in management consulting with the aid of our 8-week consulting program.
1) Engage in genuine commercial endeavors
2) Receive supervision from a seasoned consultant
3) Increase business savvy
4) A spot on the program is assured
5) To mention a few, you can find members of our alumni in IBM, Deloitte, Accenture, Google, and PwC.
KEY CONCLUSIONS YOU WILL DRAW FROM THE PROGRAM:
a broad skill set with the instruments and expertise required for management consulting
After the orientation, you’ll be put into teams to work on actual consulting tasks. As a Junior Consultant, some of your duties will be conducting market research, gathering data, developing solutions, creating strategy reports, and presenting your findings to senior decision makers.
Develop your global network, meet industry leaders, and become more commercially aware.
8 Weeks Management Consulting Program
Throughout the eight-week program, we provide a variety of sectoral seminars, educational debates, and skills workshops with a variety of international corporations and well-known organizations to maximize your professional growth and development and boost your industry-specific learning.
You will acquire important transferrable abilities throughout the course of the program that you can highlight on your resume, including;
– Problem soving
– Analytical reasoning
– Critical thinking
– Project management
– Relationship building
Sector you could work with:
– Clean energy
– Logistics and storage
– Research & Development
You can also read about Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023 |Fully Paid
Who we work with:
We have tight relationships with a wide range of clients.
We offer strategic counsel where it may have the biggest an impact, whether it be to start-ups or big multinational corporations in a number of important management consulting sectors. When creating and putting into practice sustainable solutions for our clients, we rely on three fundamental strategies.
Summary of your role as a junior consultant:
- You will be immersed in real client projects as junior consultants right away!
- You will collaborate with other Junior and Senior consultants throughout the program to help make a real difference for our customers while building a strong skill set to start your management consulting career.
- For young professionals seeking to acquire the necessary knowledge and experience to enter the management consulting field, we offer consulting internships. You will be giving strategic counsel and putting business solutions into practice for actual business problems during your consulting internships.
To take advantage of this great internship, kindly Apply Here